so working with C & T products i got to experiment a lot . . . and like i said in a previous post i got some good result/interesting results . . . now i just need to figure out where to go from here . . .
the finished product i want to end up with . . . i have pics so i will use them and words when need be.
|ballpoint pen+ TAP on mul-tex|
this is looking through the mul-tex laminated side at the painted side . . . or should i say the side i drew on then applied the TAP that had acrylic paints on it. the side due to the heat were curling (also burned nicely with a soldering gun). there was other melting . . . i had iron on high but the effect was very cool . .in my opinion. shown below in larger photo of his nose area . .
then there was the more straightforward test on LUTRADUR . . . .soldering iron and acrylics with water . . . the reason i played with acrylics instead of watercolors was for the permanence . . . and i need new inks and dyes.
the mane i cut off is also shown . . . i like thepainted effects i got . . .
then there was the experiment with 2 layers of lt weight LUTRADUR . . . and a layer of mul-tex in between . . . the one with the scary eyes . . . here are multiple photos of the texturing i got . . . .
i like the effects. this would work very well with my painting styles and maybe even transfer to canvas . . . . i like the leather-look that was created . . . .
so my imagination and my artistic voice are in a brainstorming phase . . . lots of ideas going . . . its taking it to the next level . . . the finished look i want . . . .
so these along with my learning to mold . . . may have me busy for a longtime to come . . . ahh who am i kidding . . . it would take multiple lifetimes for any artist to get what they want to get done in just their first lifetime !!!!